Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I still pick up from my local Good Games?
- Yes! Select Store Pickup during checkout and choose which store you would like to pick up from. It normally takes about 2 - 10 working days for orders to be delivered.
How does selling cards work?
- Submit your cards to us via our automated buylist which will allow you to preview the value of your cards before you send them in. Click here to access it (requires an account with us). You can choose if you wish to receive store credit or cash. Please double check the grading of your cards, as this will affect our valuation of your cards.
- Once you have submitted your list, allow 1 - 4 working days for our team to review and approve the list. Once your list is approved, we will send you further instructions on how to send the cards to us.
- When you cards arrive to us, our team will inspect them and ensure that each card matches the details submitted, including Name, Set, Quantity and Condition. Please allow at least 1 working week for this process
- When your order has been checked and processed, your payment will be sent to you. If you chose store credit, you will receive a credit on our website. Cash payments will receive a direct deposit to your nominated bank account.
How long will it take my order to arrive?
We process most orders within 1 working day, however in some cases your order can take longer to ship (we may need to transfer cards from our stores etc). We will let you know if this delay will exceed three days.
Please note due to COVID-19 shipping may be delayed longer than normal.
Standard Shipping (Tracked*) - $5.95, or free over $50 - This shipping method takes 1 - 5 working days for most areas via Australia Post. Please note regional and remote areas of Australia may take longer.
*Tracking is available for most orders, some low value, large quantity orders may be sent via untracked Letter Post instead.
Express Shipping (Tracked) - $8.90, or free over $100 for orders containing singles only - This shipping method takes 1 - 3 working days and is sent via Australia Post Express Post.
Pick Up in Store - Free, for all orders over $5. Pick up from your local store and receive it within 1 - 7 working days. Store transfers occur on Tuesday, so we recommend you order before that day if you wish to receive it the same week.
Please wait until your store has contacted you before picking up.
We also offer shipping to New Zealand:
NZ Standard Shipping (Tracked) - $15.00 - This shipping method takes between 3 - 14 working days for most areas of New Zealand and is sent via Australia Post International Track & Pack.
Heavier products may incur additional shipping costs.
How do pre-orders work?
- We offer a variety of pre-orders for upcoming sets. These are clearly marked as such in their title. Due to circumstances outside our control (freight delays, release date changes) our release dates should be considered estimates only. If your order contains pre-order products it will not be shipped until all products are released. We aim to ship orders so that they arrive as close to on or after the release date as possible.
How do you package your orders?
- We use a variety of packaging to ensure your order arrives to you as safely as possible.
- All singles are sent inside waterproof bags, and high value cards will be sent with a toploaders for each individual card.
- All outside packaging is made from tough durable materials, resistant to tearing.
- Sealed products are sent in strong cardboard boxes, or tough bags.
The product page/search is showing a different price/quantity to checkout?
- To ensure that the performance of the site is the best it can be, we take advantage of caching technologies. Any discrepancies will usually resolve within 2 minutes. If it still doesn't not work, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You are sold out of a card, will you get more?
- As singles are a very fast moving market, we frequently sell out of the more popular cards. We do our best to get a restock of every popular card, but it can take some time. The best way to make sure you don't miss out is to click "Notify me when back in stock" on the product you are interested in. We will send you an email when the card is back in stock. If you have extra cards, consider selling them to us, someone else is sure to want it.
What condition are your cards in?
- Each single has a condition, and is graded by our team before being made available to purchase. You have the option of buying Near Mint, Lightly Played and Medium Played cards from us.
What if the card I bought got banned (Banlist Guarantee)?
- If you purchase a card and it is banned up to 14 days afterwards, you may return the card to us for a full refund of store credit within 30 days of the ban announcement. Alternatively, we will offer a partial refund in store credit if you prefer to keep the card. The new price will be set 7 days after the announcement. Good Games will not cover any shipping costs and we advise customers to use registered post with tracking for peace of mind, as we may not be able to help if the package goes missing. This offer is only available through our online store.
Can I use my store credit from a retail store?
- Unfortunately at this time it is not possible. Store credit from a retail store can only be used in retail stores. Similarly credit on our online store is only available for use online. Stores are happy to order cards on your behalf using your store credit, please consider taking advantage of this option.