Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I still pick up from my local Good Games?
- Yes! Select Store Pickup during checkout and choose which store you would like to pick up from. It normally takes about 2 - 10 working days for orders to be delivered.
How long will it take my order to arrive?
We process most orders within 1 working day, however in some cases your order can take longer to ship (we may need to transfer cards from our stores etc). We will let you know if this delay will exceed three days.
We offer three types of shipping:
- Standard Shipping - $5.95, or free over $50 - This shipping method takes 2 - 6 days for most locations via Australia Post. Please note regional and remote areas of Australia may take longer.
- Express Shipping - $8.90, or free over $100 for singles - This shipping method takes 1 - 3 days and is sent via Australia Post Express Post.
- Pick Up in Store - $0.00, for all orders over $5. Pick up from your local store and receive it within 2 - 10 working days. Please wait until your store has contacted you before picking up.
How do pre-orders work?
- We offer a variety of pre-orders for upcoming sets. These are clearly marked as such in their title usually with an estimated date for release. Due to circumstances outside our control (freight delays, release date changes) our release dates should be considered estimates only. If your order contains pre-order products it will not be shipped until all products are released. We aim to ship orders so that they arrive as close to on or after the release date as possible.
The product page/search is showing a different price/quantity to checkout?
- To ensure that the performance of the site is the best it can be, we take advantage of caching technologies. Any discrepancies will usually resolve within 5 minutes. If it still doesn't not work, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You are sold out of a card, will you get more?
- As singles are a very fast moving market, we frequently sell out of the more popular cards. We do our best to get a restock of every popular card, but it can take some time. The best way to make sure you don't miss out is to click "Notify me when back in stock" on the product you are interested in. We will send you an email when the card is back in stock.
What condition are your cards in?
- Most of our singles are sourced straight from their original boosters and as such are considered Near Mint, however some may be in Slightly Played condition. If you need your cards in a certain condition, please contact us first.
What if the card I bought got banned?
- If you purchase a card and it is banned up to 14 days afterwards, you may return the card to us for a full refund of store credit within 30 days of the ban announcement. Alternatively, we will offer a partial refund in store credit if you prefer to keep the card. The new price will be set 7 days after the announcement. Good Games will not cover any shipping costs and we advise customers to use registered post with tracking for peace of mind, as we may not be able to help if the package goes missing. This offer is only available through our online store.
Can I use my store credit from a retail store?
- Unfortunately at this time it is not possible. Store credit from a retail store can only be used in retail stores. Similarly credit on our online store is only available for use online. Stores are happy to order cards on your behalf using your store credit, please consider taking advantage of this option.